Donna, has a diverse background in the luxury residential real estate marketplace specializing in oceanfront sales.
Donna’s entrée into the La Jolla marketplace came when she was recruited by Ross Perot Jr. to market and sell all 158 homes in the La Jolla community of Ridgegate.
In order to augment her business acumen, Donna attended the Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School Executive Education courses.
She has served on the La Jolla Historical Society as a Board Member, supports the Concours D’ Elegance and the La Jolla Music Society. Passionately raised funds for Scripps and Mission Hospital Neuroscience Foundations, Health and Philanthropic organizations in La Jolla and Orange County. Supports the Brees Dream Foundation.
As a skilled strategist and negotiator, Donna partners to ensure that the buying and selling of real estate is transformed into a successful multi-dimensional business transaction.
Donna currently represents high net worth individuals, select celebrities and sports figures.
Some career highlights:
• $2+ BILLION SOLD – Residential career
• 1300+ successfully negotiated transactions
• Sold the highest recorded home sale in La Jolla’s history in 2014 (Confidentiality agreement in place)
• Single highest sales volume from 2014 on the Oceanfront in La Jolla
• 93% earned referral-based business
• Deftly and successfully represents both Buyer and Seller with simplified solutions